wtorek, 29 maja 2012

Wondering longer while.

Things that happened lately are weird and difficult somehow. I dont know how to deal with some things. There''s the image of one of the problem-- Ive been dating this guy, but I decided hes not for me. Everything would be just perfect if only he would be mature enough. I thought hes dealing really well with girls, but it seems its not that easy. He have this type of flirt and he thinks hes unbeatable. Well.. He is. And one day I'll show him. After me, he had two girlfriends. First- it was for about a week. I have a weird feeling I already wrote about it. Sorry if I repeat myself. But NOW he is with my ex best friend. Well, I could see it would come. She wrote on her facebook page that shes single again. And them after about a week or shorter they became a couple. She is okey, I mean, her face is hideous, but her body is well-trained. I have to admit. Cause my body is far from the perfection, but I catching up with my face. I'm not uncritical, but Im just honest, and Im honest about other people, so I should be with myself as well. So, thats all what really pissed me of.. Hope everything will be as it should soon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz