wtorek, 12 czerwca 2012

Here I am, lingering on my love life again. I dont really understand myself sometimes. I have so many chances to have a buyfriend but I'm fissing as hell. And why is that, if I want to have a guy finally. I guess I'm not the only woman with such problems, but I hate it that by night my point of view is changing vastly. By day I'm like a closed flower, waiting for a perfect prince to make it open, no subtext. By night, I'm a wildfire, that is not scared of anything. I could go on a date with a random guy, I could kiss with a stanger and in my imagination I could do much more. But what is that? Is my brain some kind of monster that changes by the sunset. It's really hard to define it. But I feel some kind of a pain and loneliness because of being single for such a long time.

There's a progress with my body. But still-- hope for more. :) Xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz